- Product H87645
Jackson SLATTXMGQ3-6 Soloist Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The six-string SLATTMGXQ3-6 features an arched Soloist basswood body with a quilted maple top, a three-piece through-body maple neck with graphite re...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A shredder with a quilted maple top, EMG pickups and a tune-o-matic bridge.
The six-string SLATTMGXQ3-6 features an arched Soloist basswood body with a quilted maple top, a three-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement for superior stability, EMG 81 neck and 85 bridge pickups, a bound compound-radius (12"-16") rosewood fingerboard with Piranha Pearloid inlays, 24 jumbo frets, 25.5" scale and a string-through-body Tone Pros tune-o-matic bridge.
Built with the very latest in Jackson expertise and innovation, X Series models feature hot humbucking pickups, bound compound-radius fingerboards with distinctive shark-fin inlays, tremolo and hard-tail bridges, and a fantastic selection of striking finishes. More than the sum of their parts, these guitars are imbued with an X factor that makes them perfect modern shred machines that bring Jackson to a whole new generation of fleet-fingered players. Case sold separately.
- Soloist archtop body
- Neck-thru basswood body with quilted maple top
- 3-piece maple neck with graphite reinforcement
- Piranha inlays
- EMG 81 & 85 pickups
- TonePros tune-o-matic bridge
- Case sold separately
Encourage the soloist in you with the right guitar. Order today.
SLATTXMGQ3-6 Soloist Electric Guitar
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Body Top: Quilted Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Number of Frets: 24
- Position Inlays: Piranha Inlay (Small Shark Fin)
- Fretboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock Binding: Black
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Headstock: Jackson 3+3 AT-1 Headstock
- Neck Binding: Black
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81 Humbucking Pickup (Bridge)
- Neck Pickup: EMG 85 Humbucking Pickup (Neck)
- products hardware
- Bridge: TonePros Tune-O-Matic (T3BT-B) String-Thru-Body
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Tuning Machines
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: Yes
- Saddle Intonation Adjustment Wrench: Yes
- Floyd Rose Nut Adjustment Wrench: Yes
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: Tone Pros Tune-O-Matic String-Thru Bridge, Arched Top, Speed Neck, Quilted Maple Top, EMG 81/85 Pickups, Jumbo Frets, Compound Radius Fingerboard, Piranha Inlays
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Solid Electronics
- Rock Concerts
Comments about Jackson SLATTXMGQ3-6 Soloist Electric Guitar:
I Have the Transparent black and will be acquiring the transparent amber soon. I am not typically a fan of active pickups but they compliment this body very well. If the Floyd Rose were a 580 low profile it would be perfect. Cosmetically I would have liked the head stock to match the body....but for the price It is a great guitar.
I do have a USA Soloist and as it pains me to say, this Indonesian built guitar is better in every way.
I have 7 Jackson guitars, and this is my favorite thus far (my 1994 Rhodes is a close second).