- #H87639 000002000 H87639000002000
Jackson SLATXMG3-6 Soloist Electric Guitar
Snow White Soloist
- Write a Review
The six-string SLATMGX3-6 features an arched Soloist basswood body, a three-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement for superior st...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A shredder with EMG pickups and a Floyd Rose tremolo bridge.
The six-string SLATMGX3-6 features an arched Soloist basswood body, a three-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement for superior stability, EMG 81 neck and 85 bridge pickups, a bound compound-radius (12"-16") rosewood fingerboard with Piranha Pearloid inlays, 24 jumbo frets, 25.5" scale and a Floyd Rose Special bridge.
Built with the very latest in Jackson expertise and innovation, X Series models feature hot humbucking pickups, bound compound-radius fingerboards with our distinctive shark-fin inlays, tremolo and hard-tail bridges, and a fantastic selection of striking finishes. More than the sum of their parts, these guitars are imbued with an X factor that makes them perfect modern shred machines that bring Jackson to a whole new generation of fleet-fingered players. Case sold separately.
- Soloist archtop body
- Neck-thru basswood body
- 3-piece maple neck with graphite reinforcement
- Piranha inlays
- EMG 81 & 85 pickups
- Floyd Rose Special bridge
- Case sold separately
Encourage the soloist in you with the right guitar. Order today.
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Number of Frets: 24
- Position Inlays: Piranha Inlay (Small Shark Fin)
- Fretboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock Binding: Black
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Headstock: Jackson 3+3 AT-1 Headstock
- Neck Binding: Black
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81 Humbucking Pickup (Bridge)
- Neck Pickup: EMG 85 Humbucking Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Tuning Machines
- String Nut: Floyd Rose R3
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: Yes
- Saddle Intonation Adjustment Wrench: Yes
- Floyd Rose Nut Adjustment Wrench: Yes
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: Recessed Floyd Rose Special, Arched Top, Speed Neck, EMG 81/85 pickups, Jumbo Frets, Compound Radius Fingerboard, Piranha Inlays
- Included Accessories: Tremolo Arm, Allen Wrenches, Dunlop Dual Locking Strap Locks
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Solid Electronics
- Fret Buzz
- Small Venues
Comments about Jackson SLATXMG3-6 Soloist Electric Guitar:
There is a typo either here or on the Jackson site. The Jackson site says its a mahogany body. And judging by the weight I would say mahogany as well.
Guitar came in flawless. Very slick looking, comfortable, slim body, slim neck. Mine needed a little setting up. Bridge pickup sits pretty high and some fret buzz. Stays in tune very well. Have had it for 4 months and only the high E string has gone out of tune.
Even though it is mahogany, the slim body keeps weight down. It doesn't get uncomfortable playing while standing. The neck is very solid. And even though it has a gloss finish, the neck doesn't feel sticky.
What I don't like is how low profile the bridge and fret board is. I like when they are a little more elevated off the body. This goes hand in hand with the pickups sitting high. I would just like a little more clearance.
All in all a good product. I give it 5 stars because my complaints are subjective. The features and quality this guitar has for the price is all I feel I should rate it by.