- Write a Review
Through-body neck design, quilt maple top, EMG pickups and Floyd Rose tremolo.
The six-string SLAT3-6 Soloist Xfeatures an arched Soloist Basswood body with a quilt maple top veneer, a through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement for superior stability, EMG 81 neck and 85 bridge pickups, a bound compound-radius (12-16) rosewood fingerboard with Piranha Pearloid inlays, 24 jumbo frets, 25.5 scale and a Floyd Rose Special bridge.
Body Material: Basswood with quilt maple top
Body Finish: Gloss
Body Shape: Soloist
Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
Neck Finish: Gloss
Neck Shape: Speed Neck
Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
Number of Frets: 24
String Nut: Floyd Rose R3 Locking
Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
Position Inlays: Piranha Tooth (Small Shark Fin)
Truss Rods: Dual-Action
Head Stock Binding: Black
Headstock: Jackson 3+3 AT-1
Bridge Pickup: EMG 81 Humbucking
Neck Pickup: EMG 85 Humbucking
Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
Pickup Configuration: HH
Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
Tuning Machines: Jackson Branded
Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
Unique Features: Recessed Floyd Rose Special, Arched Top, Speed Neck, EMG 81/85 pickups, Jumbo Frets, Compound Radius Fingerboard, Piranha Inlays
Included Accessories: Tremolo Arm, Allen Wrenches, Dunlop Dual Locking Strap Locks
Order this cool guitar today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.