- J16654 000002000 J16654000002000
Jackson SLATXSD 3-7 Quilted Maple Top 7-String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The seven-string SLATXSD 3-7 features an arched Soloist Basswood body with a quilt maple top veneer, a through-body maple neck with graphite reinforc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Through-body neck design, compound-radius neck, Seymour Duncan pickups and Floyd Rose bridge.
The seven-string SLATXSD 3-7 features an arched Soloist Basswood body with a quilt maple top veneer, a through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement for superior stability, Direct Mounted Seymour Duncan - Blackouts (neck) and (bridge) pickup set, a bound compound radius (12-16) dark rosewood fingerboard with Piranha Pearloid inlays, 24 jumbo frets, 26.5 scale and a Floyd Rose Special bridge.
- 7-string guitar
- Arched Soloist Basswood body with quilt maple top
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement
- Direct Mounted Seymour Duncan - Blackouts (neck) and (bridge) pickup set
- Bound compound radius (12-16) dark rosewood fingerboard with Piranha Pearloid inlays
- 24 jumbo frets
- 26.5 scale
- Floyd Rose Special bridge
- Case sold separately
Get the Jackson that's right for you. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.