- J23653 000001000 J23653000001000
Jackson USA Signature Model Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT6 Electric Guitar
Amber Tiger Eye
- Write a Review
Misha Mansoor is acclaimed for his masterful guitar work in fashioning the progressive metal of Periphery. Now, the esteemed Djent-leman himself and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A model like nothing Jackson has produced before.
Misha Mansoor is acclaimed for his masterful guitar work in fashioning the progressive metal of Periphery. Now, the esteemed Djent-leman himself and Jackson have collaborated closely on the Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT6, a model like nothing else Jackson has ever seen or heard before.
The instrument is crafted with a distinctive Jackson body shape inspired by the Dinky, with sleekly scalloped horns, a comfortably contoured neck heel and a gorgeous AAA quilt maple top.
The bolt-on quartersawn maple neck is sculpted with Mansoor's own custom profile, and features graphite reinforcement, ivoroid binding and heel-end thumbwheel truss rod adjustment. The 20 in.-radius ebony fingerboard is crafted with 24 stainless steel jumbo frets, piranha inlays and Luminlay fluorescent side dots.
The guitar's tonally versatile sound comes from Mansoor's dual direct-mount signature Bare Knuckle Juggernaut humbucking pickups with black covers, five-way switching and a push-pull (on/off) master tone knob. Other premium features include a Jackson reverse AT1 headstock with three Hipshot open-gear locking tuners on each side, Hipshot hard-tail. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Custom signature
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 20"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Side position markers
- Nut width: Not specified
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Juggernaut humbucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Juggernaut humbucker
- Brand: Bare Knuckle
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Hipshot hardtail
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Hipshot locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Own this amazing guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.