- #J48948 0000020009303 J489480000020009303
Jackson USA Signature Phil Collen PC1 Satin
- Write a Review
As a longtime Jackson endorser (since 1986) and lead guitarist for one of the world’s biggest-selling rock bands, Def Leppard’s Phil Collen has deftl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Refreshed to match his latest tastes and specifications.
As a longtime Jackson endorser (since 1986) and lead guitarist for one of the world’s biggest-selling rock bands, Def Leppard’s Phil Collen has deftly wrung numerous classic riffs from Jackson guitars. It’s impossible to imagine the ‘80s and ‘90s rock charts—or Jackson history—without him.
Collen’s PC1 Dinky was one of the original Jackson signature instruments, and continues to stand out in modern times with its staple exotic woods and a Jackson Sustainer/Driver. New for 2017, Collen’s revered USA signature models are being refreshed to match his latest tastes and specifications.
The new USA Signature Phil Collen PC1 Satin Stain model boasts premium features including a caramelized mahogany body with 1/8” quilt maple top, bolt-on two-piece caramelized quartersawn flame maple neck with hand-rubbed urethane gel on the back and graphite reinforcement, 12-16 in. compound radius caramelized flame maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets, convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt adjust and licensed Fender Stratocaster headstock.
Collen’s favored H/S/S configuration is also here, with a DiMarzio DP-152-F bridge pickup, DiMarzio HS-2 DP116 middle pickup and a PC1 Sustainer Driver as the neck pickup. Equipped with master volume, master tone and intensity control knobs, as well as a five-way blade switch to tweak and refine tone, a Floyd Rose Original tremolo with die-cast tuners and satin gold hardware. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Quilted Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin Urethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Custom signature
- Neck wood: 2-piece quartersawn Maple with graphite reinforcement
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Urethane
- Material: Maple
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: PC1 Sustainer Driver
- Middle: HS-2 DP116
- Bridge: DP-152-F
- Brand: DiMarzio
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone, Intensity control
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose original
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Pin-Lock
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Own this powerful signature model. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.