- J31128 000001000 J31128000001000
Jackson X Series RRX24 Rhoads Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
New Jackson X Series guitars are loaded with purebred Jackson DNA—neck-through-body construction, hot humbucking pickups, bound compound-radius finge...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Neck-through design, Seymour Duncan pickups and Floyd Rose tremolo.
New Jackson X Series guitars are loaded with purebred Jackson DNA—neck-through-body construction, hot humbucking pickups, bound compound-radius fingerboards with our distinctive shark fin inlays, and stunning finishes. Classic Jackson models imbued with the X factor, with fantastic tone, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value for 21st century guitarists.
The Jackson Rhoads RRX24 has a flat-top basswood body, through-body maple neck and a pair of Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups—a tight, cutting JB bridge pickup and a fat, warm ’59 neck pickup—delivering well-balanced tone with tight bass, glassy mids and crunching highs. Its bound compound-radius rosewood fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. Other features include Floyd Rose Special double-locking two-point tremolo, 24 jumbo frets and three-way pickup switching. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: V
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Maple with graphite reinforcement
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Sharkfin
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: '59 humbucking
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: JB humbucking
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose Special double locking 2-point tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Satin chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Leap up the ladder with Jackson. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Jackson X Series RRX24 Rhoads Electric Guitar:
I have nothing bad to say about this guitar. The neck is fast and the guitar has overall really good sustain. The pickups provide a wide array of tones and the floating tremolo stays in tune well. I surprisingly had to do very few tweaks to get it set up right. Dual volume knobs are a bonus, but I do wish it had a toggle instead of the blade switch. If you don't want to dump thousands into an American-made, this X-series beast will meet your needs.
- Was this a gift?: