- Product J82726
Jackson X Series Signature Gus G. Star Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Gus G. has spent the past decade affirming his status as one of metal’s reigning guitar virtuosos. He has recorded more than a dozen studio albums, h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A signature take on one of Jackson’s original avant-garde styles.
Gus G. has spent the past decade affirming his status as one of metal’s reigning guitar virtuosos. He has recorded more than a dozen studio albums, has established himself as an acclaimed solo artist, and has also managed to find time to perform worldwide with acts as diverse as Arch Enemy, Dream Evil and his own band, Firewind. He’s also been Ozzy Osbourne’s guitarist since being personally handpicked by the heavy metal legend in August 2009, thus continuing a long-cherished tradition of Jackson-wielding Ozzy Osbourne guitarists dating all the way back to Randy Rhoads and the company’s 1980 founding.
Jackson pays homage to the Greek Metal God with his very own signature X Series Gus G. Star model, offering a new take on one of Jackson’s original avant-garde body shapes. Features a mahogany body with a one-piece through-body maple neck stabilized by a pair of graphite reinforcement rods and scarf joint, and a 12 in. radius rosewood bound fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
A pair of Seymour Duncan Gus G. Signature Blackouts power this pointed machine, with a single master volume control and three-way toggle switch to shape and refine tone. Also equipped with a Jackson compensated and adjustable bridge with anchored tailpiece, black hardware and Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Z
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Signature
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple with graphite reinforcement
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Pearloid sharkfin
- Nut width: 1.656 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Gus G Signature Blackouts AHB-11S
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Gus G Signature Blackouts AHB-11S
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Grab this special signature model from Jackson. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.