- J41316 000001000 J41316000001000
Jackson X Series Soloist SLAT7 Multi-Scale-Fret Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Shred in ergonomic comfort and style with the new Jackson X Series Soloist SLAT7. A high-performance evolution of the electric guitar, the 7-string m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
With multi-scale frets for amazing comfort, tension and tone.
Shred in ergonomic comfort and style with the new Jackson X Series Soloist SLAT7. A high-performance evolution of the electric guitar, the 7-string multi-scale-fret model unlocks the possibilities of an instrument by accommodating two scale lengths on one fingerboard, thus improving overall playing comfort while improving tension and intonation.
Features a basswood body with a one-piece maple neck and scarf joint reinforced with two graphite rods for maximum neck stability, 12-16 in. compound radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid piranha neck inlays, single-ply bound neck and Jackson AT1 (three on one side, four on the other) headstock with Jackson die-cast tuners.
Chosen specifically for their complementary sound, a pair of modern EMG 808 humbucking pickups drives this guitar’s versatile sound, combining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. Master volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the three-position pickup toggle switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. To help improve intonation, the guitar has been equipped with Jackson-designed individual bridge saddles, staggered to accommodate for the two scale lengths. Available in Metallic Blue, the SLAT7 features all black hardware.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss Polyester
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape:
- Neck wood: Maple with graphite reinforcement
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Polyester
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: No
- Nut width: 1.875" (47.62mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 808
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: 808
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Staggered individual saddles
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 7-string
- Special features: Multi-scale frets
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Trust Jackson to get it right. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.