- J41315 000001000 J41315000001000
Jackson X Series Soloist SLAT8 Multi-Scale Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Shred in ergonomic comfort and style with the Jackson X Series Soloist SLAT8 Multi-Scale Electric Guitar. A high-performance evolution of the electri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
With multi-scale frets for amazing comfort, tension and tone.
Shred in ergonomic comfort and style with the Jackson X Series Soloist SLAT8 Multi-Scale Electric Guitar. A high-performance evolution of the electric guitar, this 8-string multi-scale model unlocks the possibilities of an instrument by accommodating two scale lengths on one fingerboard, thus improving overall playing comfort while improving tension and intonation.
Features a basswood body with a one-piece maple neck and scarf joint reinforced with two graphite rods for maximum neck stability, 12 - 16 in. compound radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid piranha neck inlays, single-ply bound neck and Jackson AT1 (four on top, four on bottom) headstock with Jackson die-cast tuners.
Chosen specifically for their complementary sound, a pair of modern EMG 909 humbucking pickups drives this guitar’s versatile sound, combining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. Master volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the three-position pickup toggle switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. To help improve intonation, the guitar has been equipped with Jackson designed individual bridge saddles, staggered to accommodate for the two scale lengths.
Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss Polyester
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Soloist
- Neck wood: Maple with graphite reinforcement
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Polyester
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: No
- Nut width: 2.12" (54mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 909
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: 909
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Staggered individual saddles
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 8-string
- Special features: Multi-scale frets
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
Are you ready? Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Metal, Djent, Lead & Rhythm, and Experimental
Comments about Jackson X Series Soloist SLAT8 Multi-Scale Electric Guitar:
I've purchased a Quicksilver SLAT7 with a floyd about 3 years ago that needed a lot of work to get it playing well. However the setup on the SLAT8 fan fret is a lot better. The only thing that needed adjusting was the truss rod from slight bowing from climate change and enduring the abuses from shipping. Stock stings are decent but recommend changing them to your favorite brand. The EMG 909 pickup is well balanced with smooth highs and a pronounce mid-range. The individual saddles on the bridge makes it extremely easy to intonated while at the same time feeling very comfortable while palm muting. I highly recommend this guitar as a decent starter 25.5" x 28" multi-scale.
- Was this a gift?: