- J00111 000001000 J00111000001000
Jasmine JD-37 Solid Top Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
For players seeking an enhanced tonal experience, the JD-37 features a select solid-spruce top with Jasmine's Advanced "X" Bracing, and sapele back a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stunning dreadnought with refined looks and solid-top construction for big, bold sound.
For players seeking an enhanced tonal experience, the JD-37 features a select solid-spruce top with Jasmine's Advanced "X" Bracing, and sapele back and sides. The slim neck and short 24-3/4" scale length provide comfortable feel and exceptional playability that make this dreadnought guitar a sleek and performance-driven machine.
Other great features include a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, chrome die-cast tuners for great tuning stability, ivory body binding, beautiful abalone rosette, pearl inlays and full gloss natural finish.
- Solid spruce top with Jasmine Advanced "X" Bracing
- Sapele back and sides
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Slim neck profile
- 24-3/4" scale length
- Synthetic bone nut and saddle
- Abalone rosette
- Gloss natural finish
- Case sold separately
Order this budget-friendly dreadnought today!
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Jasmine Advanced "X" Bracing
- Back and sides: Sapele
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629mm)
- Neck: Nato
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearl Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1-3/4" (44mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Synthetic Bone, Compensated
- Bridge Pins: Ivory with Abalone Dots
- Hardware: Chrome
- Special Electronics: N/A
- Machine Heads: Chrome Die-cast
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge .012-.053
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.