- J05986 000001000 J05986000001000
Kremona 3/4 Scale Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
Soft playing action and great tone are the hallmarks of Kremona's handcrafted Soloist Series guitars. Solid red cedar tops offer richness and warmth,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Intriquing blend of tonewoods and a high-quality build make this a great choice for lovers of classical guitar.
Soft playing action and great tone are the hallmarks of Kremona's handcrafted Soloist Series guitars. Solid red cedar tops offer richness and warmth, while sapele back and sides maintain tonal balance and superb projection. Smart and lasting instruments for serious students of any age, Soloist Series guitars are available in full and fractional sizes.
- Solid Western red cedar top
- Sapele back and sides
- African mahogany neck
- Dovetail neck joint
- Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Wood fiber purfling and edging
- Wood rosette
- 560mm scale length
- Royal Classics strings
- Thin polyurethane finish
- Van Gent gold-plated machine heads
- Handcrafted in Europe
- Includes Kremona branded gig bag
Order this Kremona today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.