- Write a Review
Solid tonewoods and a tradition of craftsmanship come together.
Handcrafted in Bulgaria, the Fiesta FS Classical Guitar represents the culmination of over 80 years of guitar building by Kremona. With all solid woods and impeccable workmanship, this guitar will satisfy anyone looking for a superior nylon-string guitar.
The Fiesta FS features solid rosewood back and sides and a solid spruce top for a warm and complex sound. The Honduras cedar neck has a rosewood fingerboard and 25-5/8" scale length leading to a rosewood bridge.
Other refinements include a rosewood headstock overlay and gold tuners with authentic rosewood buttons.
Kremona is a privately owned and operated facility in Bulgaria that employs more than 100 people and craftsman. In a modern world Kremona builds on its rich traditional history of workmanship and excellence. Using only the finest in local materials as well as imported materials Kremona continues to improve the look, feel and playability of its instruments from the comprehensive line of guitars to the specialized master violins and stringed instruments.
Inlcudes deluxe archtop hardshell case.
- Solid Indian rosewood back and sides
- European spruce (FS model) top
- Gloss finish
- Honduras cedar neck
- Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Wood binding and rosette
- Gold machines with authentic rosewood buttons
- 650 mm scale length
- 52 mm neck width at nut; RC Strings
- Deluxe archtop hardshell case
Experience the Kremona difference. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.