- J37868 000001000 J37868000001000
Kremona M20 D-Style Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
With a solid mahogany back and solid spruce top, M20 delivers singing trebles and crisp projection with the right amount of softness at the edges of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Crafted in Europe with solid tonewoods and L.R. Baggs electronics.
With a solid mahogany back and solid spruce top, M20 delivers singing trebles and crisp projection with the right amount of softness at the edges of the bass. A dovetail neck set ensures faultless transfer of tone, while a 644.5 cm scale length offers impeccable intonation. A Venetian cutaway allows expression at upper frets. Stately herringbone appointments follows M20’s curves and backstrip, complimented by satin gold tuning machines with authentic rosewood buttons.
Plug the M20 in and explore the wide dynamic range of the onboard LR Baggs EAS-VTC Element preamp system. Handcrafted in Europe and completed with a deluxe wooden archtop hard case.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Hand scalloped
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs EAS-VTC
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Proprietary satin gold with rosewood buttons
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body style
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Bulgaria
Grab this beautiful guitar from our friends at Kremona. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.