- Write a Review
Solid tonewoods and a tradition of craftsmanship come together.
Light, firm Bulgarian ash is the secret to Bella's precision and punch. Dynamic and earthy, Bella is the girl next door - beautiful, natural and dependable.
Solid Bulgarian ash back and sides; solid European spruce top; gloss finish; Honduras cedar neck; Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge; bone nut and saddle; wood binding and rosette; gold machines with amber buttons; clear tap plate; 65 cm scale length; 52 mm neck width at nut; RC Strings; Deluxe hardshell case.
- Solid Bulgarian ash back and sides
- Solid European spruce top
- Gloss finish
- Honduras cedar neck
- Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Bone nut and saddle
- Wood binding and rosette
- Gold machines with amber buttons
- Clear tap plate
- 65cm scale length
- 52mm neck width at nut
- RC Strings
- Includes CGHC deluxe hardshell case
Experience the Kremona difference. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.