- H84593 000001000 H84593000001000
Lag Guitars T200DCE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The lag T200DCE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar has an oil-finished solid Indonesian rosewood headstock, decorated with a maple LAG logo...Read More
A distinctive guitar with a solid red cedar, mahogany back & sides and expanded electronics.
The lag T200DCE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar has an oil-finished solid Indonesian rosewood headstock, decorated with a maple LAG logo inlay, which complements the refined French satin finish. Satin black tuners are matched to satin black tulip buttons; black graphite is used to create the compensated saddle and nut. Fine Indonesian rosewood provides an easily-played fingerboard and a solid bridge. The body features a solid Red Cedar top and mahogany back and sides. StudioL¢g Plus electronics with 5 expertly voiced EQ settings and Volume control offer quick and precise adjustment in any venue.
- Elegant French satin finish
- Red Cedar top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Rosewood and Maple body binding
- Occitan Cross rosette pattern
- Honey mahogany neck
- Indonesian rosewood fingerboard & bridge
- StudioL¢g Plus system with 5 expertly voiced EQ settings + Bypass, Volume, Contour; Built-in tuner
- Flexible NanoFlex piezo pickup mounted in the bridge, under the saddle
Get style and great sound. Order today.