- Write a Review
Uncompromising workmanship meets innovative design in this acoustic guitar.
This old school elongated 000 body acoustic guitar features AAA grade sitka spruce top and AAA grade East Indian back and sides, resulting in a rich, sublime tone. The 40RW 000 sports Larrivée's Scalloped Parabolic Hybrid bracing system for maximum strength using the least amount of material. It's a proven build technique that allows further vibration of the soundboard while still offering a controlled bass response.
Like all Larrivée guitars, the 40RW 000 acoustic is 100% handmade in Oxnard, California, of the finest hand-selected wood from around the world. Uncompromising workmanship and attention to detail mean this acoustic guitar performs second-to-none.
- Body type: 000
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: East Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped hybrid
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Open geared
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Inlays
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Warranty card, adjustment tools
- Country of origin: United States
Order today for old-world craftsmanship that delivers a fresh new sound.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Larrivee 40RW 000 Acoustic Guitar:
Best acoustic guitar I've ever owned or played in the forty years that I've been playing guitar. I play finger picking style guitar with bare fingers, country folk, country blues and ragtime. The twelve fret guitars are my favorites, I own four 000 and grand concert twelve fret guitars. If you want to give a twelve fret a try start with this one! You won't be disapointed. This guitar is loud, responsive, with a beautiful droning bass and distinct mids and highs. The craftsmanship is flawless. The action was set up perfect, low with plenty of room for adjustment. Unbelievable price for a guitar of this caliper and quality.
- Was this a gift?: