- Product H79292
Larrivee D03MHD Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar with Solid Spruce Top
- Write a Review
Part of Larrivee's Mahogany Standard Series guitars, the D-03MHD is a sweet-sounding dreadnought featuring a solid Canadian Sitka spruce top and sape...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Exotic tonewoods and high-quality construction ensure a great sounding guitar for years to come.
Part of Larrivee's Mahogany Standard Series guitars, the D-03MHD is a sweet-sounding dreadnought featuring a solid Canadian Sitka spruce top and sapele back and sides, one-piece mahogany neck, and African ebony fretboard and bracing. Ensuring it'll last you a long time, it has symmetrical parabolic X-bracing, a hand-fit dovetail neck joint, and Canadian maple body binding. Other appointments include the exclusive beveled Tor-Tis pickguard, microdot fretboard markers, a multi-strip inlaid rosette, Ping tuners, ivorioid fretboard binding, and Graph Tech tusq nut & saddle.
- All-solid wood construction
- Single-piece mahogany neck
- Canadian Sitka spruce soundboard and bracing
- African ebony fretboard and bridge
- Canadian maple body binding
- Sapele back and sides
- Symmetrical parabolic X-bracing
- Hand-fit dovetail neck joint
- Rounded Larrivee headstock
- White inlaid Larrivee logo
- Multi-strip inlaid rosette
- Ping tuners with 18:1 ratio
- Ivoroid fretboard binding
- Exclusive beveled Tor-Tis pickguard
- Microdot fretboard markers
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Lower bout: 16"
- Upper bout: 11.875"
- Waist: 11.125"
- Depth: 5"
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard radius: 17"-21" compound
- Setup for light gauge strings
- Frets: Nickel/Silver
- Fret width: 2.5mm (0.0985")
- Fret heigh: 1mm (0.0394")
- Satin Finish Neck & Body
- Tusq Nut & Saddle by Graph Tech
- Includes case
Click or call today to make this dreadnought a part of your musical family.