- H81644 000001001 H81644000001001
Larrivee L-03 Mahogany Standard Series Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Larrivee L-03 Mahogany Standard Series Acoustic Guitar is their famous "round body" in African Mahogany. It makes an excellent guitar for rhythm ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A round body excellent for studio work with a solid Sitka spruce top and mahagony back and sides.
The Larrivee L-03 Mahogany Standard Series Acoustic Guitar is their famous "round body" in African Mahogany. It makes an excellent guitar for rhythm or lead work and a favorite among studio musicians by a maker who's been handcrafting fine guitars since the late '60s. The guitar features all solid wood construction with a Canadian Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides. The attention to detail is evident and each L-03 includes Larrivee symetrical bracing and a hand-fit dovetail neck joint. Includes case.
- All Solid wood Construction
- Single Piece Mahogany Neck
- Canadian Sitka Spruce Sound Board & Bracing
- African Ebony Fretboard & Bridge
- Canadian Maple Body Binding
- Mahogany Back & Sides
- Symmetrical Parabolic X-Bracing
- Hand fit Dovetail Neck Joint
- Rounded Larrivee Headstock
- White Inlaid Larrivee Logo
- Herringbone Inlaid Rosette
- Ping Tuners w/ 18:1 Ratio
- Ivoroid Fretboard Binding
- Exclusive Beveled Tortis pickguard
- Microdot Fretboard Markers
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Includes case
Cross the finish line with this wonderful instrument from Larrivee. Order today.
- Lower bout: 16"
- Upper bout: 11.625"
- Waist: 10.375"
- Depth: 4.75"
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard radius: 17" to 21" compound
- Setup for light gauge strings
- Frets: nickel silver
- Frets width: 2.5mm (0.0985")
- Frets height: 1.0mm (0.0394")
- Satin finsh neck and body
- Tusq nut & saddle by Graphtec
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Great tone
- Nice Workmanship
- Rich Sound
- Stays In Tune
- Heavy Strumming
- Rock Concerts
- School Bands
- Small Venues
Comments about Larrivee L-03 Mahogany Standard Series Acoustic Guitar:
What a great guitar, and one of the best values out there. When shopping for a quality guitar, I did a lot of research and comparing. All guitars seemed to have both their fans and detractors - except Larrivee. I could not, and still cannot, find anything negative said about these guitars. Everywhere I play, whether it is heavy strumming in my weekly guitar group, or delicate fingerpicking at an open mic, it always draws compliments. It has a big, full bass, and clear highs. The tone is sweet, with a nice sustain. The wide nut, which is designed for fingerpicking or fingerstyle playing, takes some getting used to, but you come to appreciate it. The L shape is very versatile regardless of what playing style or music you play. Frankly, I rarely play any of my other guitars anymore - even my Martin dreadnought.