- Write a Review
A player's dream with solid tonewoods and L.R. Baggs electronics.
The Larrivee body cutaway in mahogany is a guitar player's dream. The LV-03E Mahogany Standard Series Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar is one of the most well-balanced cutaway acoustic guitars you will ever play. Every string rings at the same volume and expresses a brilliant tonal spectrum. The guitar features all solid wood construction with a Canadian Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides. The attention to detail is evident and each LV-03E includes Larrivee symetrical bracing and a hand-fit dovetail neck joint.
L.R. Baggs Stage Pro Element System
The patented Element undersaddle is available in an onboard system, with a side-mounted preamp/EQ that features volume, treble, midrange, bass, notch filter and phase inversion controls with tuner. The Element boasts impressive body sensitivity and articulation, and has the most dynamic range of any undersaddle pickup. The preamp's all-discrete circuitry is based on our award-winning Para D.I., and is specially voiced for the Element.
- All solid wood construction
- Single piece mahogany neck
- Canadian Sitka spruce sound board & bracing
- African ebony fretboard & bridge
- Canadian maple body binding
- Mahogany back & sides
- Symmetrical parabolic x-bracing
- Hand fit dovetail neck joint
- Rounded Larrivee headstock
- White inlaid Larrivee logo
- Herringbone inlaid rosette
- Ping tuners w/ 18:1 ratio
- Ivoroid fretboard binding
- Exclusive beveled tortis pickguard
- Microdot fretboard markers
- Limited lifetime warranty
- L.R. Baggs Stage Pro Element system (Single Source) features
- Chromatic tuner
- Volume, bass, mid and treble controls
- Notch filter
- Phase inversion
- Easy click-lock battery access
Cross the finish line with this wonderful instrument from Larrivee. Order today.
LV-03E Mahogany Standard Series Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Lower bout: 16"
Upper bout: 11.625"
Scale length: 25.5"
Nut width: 1-3/4"
Fretboard radius: 17" to 21" compound
Setup for light gauge strings
Frets: nickel silver
Frets width: 2.5mm (0.0985")
Frets height: 1.0mm (0.0394")
Satin finish neck and body
Tusq nute and saddle by Graphtec
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great action
- Mellow sound
- None that I can find
- Rhythm And Lead
Comments about Larrivee LV-03E Mahogany Standard Series Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
I've owned the Martin D-35, D-15 Mahogany, Taylor DN4, and this Larrivee 03e plays every bit as well as any of those. This Larivee has its differences but I play in a group that uses a Martin D-35, HD-28, and D-16, and my Larivee doesn't get intimidated a bit. In my honest opinion...the Larrivee guitars do not get enough credit for their sound. I felt the Taylors were too high sounding and of course to my ear...the Martin has the great sound of low...but sometimes too low. So when I played this Larrivee in the music store...I was like..."Yep, I found the one." I definitely recommend the LV-03e and advise anyone to give a Larrivee a try.