- #J42116 000001000 J42116000001000
Larrivee OM-40 Orchestra Model Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Based on Larrivée's tried-and-true X-Brace design, owner Jean Larrivée blended a non-symmetrical scalloped lateral cross-bracing pattern. This means ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Excellent look, sound and feel at an excellent price.
Based on Larrivée's tried-and-true X-Brace design, owner Jean Larrivée blended a non-symmetrical scalloped lateral cross-bracing pattern. This means maximum strength using the least amount of material. It's a build that allows even further vibration of the soundboard, while still offering a controlled bass response. All 40 Series guitars, including the OM-40 are built in America using all-solid wood, like all Larrivée's, and feature upgrades like bone bridge pins, nut and saddle, diamond fingerboard dots and 18:1 open back tuners. Jean's exciting new design means a fresh sound that is sure to appeal to traditional and long-time Larrivée players alike. The OM-40 features a Sitka spruce top paired with a mahogany body and neck, ebony fingerboard, bold rope rosette and purfling, and a tortoise pickguard.
Includes hardshell case.
- Body type: Orchestra
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Open Back 18:1
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Order this lovely Larrivée today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.