- Product H87223
Larrivee P-09 Custom Madagascar Rosewood Parlor Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Larrivee P-09 Custom Madagascar Rosewood Parlor Acoustic Guitar is a fine instrument. Its compact size produces a lovely sound with a look and fe...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
All solid-wood construction and gorgeous details.
The Larrivee P-09 Custom Madagascar Rosewood Parlor Acoustic Guitar is a fine instrument. Its compact size produces a lovely sound with a look and feel that show off the craftsmanship for which Larrivee guitars are well-known. It features all solid-wood construction with a Canadian Sitka spruce soundboard and rosewood back and sides. The neck is made from a single piece of mahogany with a smooth, African ebony fingerboard. The body sports Canadian maple multi-strip binding and an Abalone rosette. Other appointments include Grover tuners, an ebony bridge and a TUSQ nut. The P-09 comes with an achtop case.
- All Solid wood Construction
- Single-Piece Mahogany Neck
- Canadian Sitka Spruce Soundboard and Bracing
- African Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- Canadian Maple Multi-Strip Body Binding
- Rosewood Back and Sides
- Symmetrical Parabolic X-Bracing
- Hand-fit Dovetail Neck Joint
- Abalone Rosette
- Pearl Logo with Sterling Silver Border
- Chrome Tuners (18:1 Ratio)
- Ivoroid Fretboard Binding
- Larrivee Custom Beveled Pickguard
- Microdot Fretboard Markers
- TUSQ Nut
- Compensated TUSQ Saddle
- Limited-Lifetime warranty
Enjoy the sweet tones of this special parlor guitar. Order today.
P-09 Custom Madagascar Rosewood Parlor Acoustic Guitar
- Lower bout: 13.125"
- Upper bout: 9.125"
- Waist: 7.875"
- Depth: 4"
- Scale length: 24"
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Radius: 16" to 21" compound
- Frets: Nickel silver
- Gloss UV body finish