- J42023 000001000 J42023000001000
Larrivee SD-40 RWA Slope Shoulder Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
This slope shoulder old school D body guitar features a unique " Moonwood" AAA grade Austrian red spruce for a spectacular, rich tone. The ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High quality workmanship meets innovative design in this acoustic guitar.
This slope shoulder old school D body guitar features a unique " Moonwood" AAA grade Austrian red spruce for a spectacular, rich tone. The SD-40 RWA also features AAA Indian rosewood back and sides as well as mahogany neck. This model is topped off with a gorgeous light satin finish and inlaid logo on the headstock. Like all Larrivée guitars, the SD-40 RWA acoustic is 100% handmade in Oxnard, California, of the finest hand-selected wood. Uncompromising workmanship and attention to detail mean this acoustic guitar performs second-to-none.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Indian Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped hybrid
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Open geared
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Inlays
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Warranty card, adjustment tools
- Country of origin: United States
Order today for old-world craftsmanship that delivers uncompromising sound.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.