- #J17605 000001000 J17605000001000
Loog Guitars Electric Guitar Kit
- Write a Review
Loog designed this guitar to make it fun and easy to play music. They believe that when you build your own guitar you develop a deep connection with ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Easy to assemble. Fun and easy to play.
Loog designed this guitar to make it fun and easy to play music. They believe that when you build your own guitar you develop a deep connection with it, and that is why they ship your Loog unassembled. Putting it together only takes 15 minutes, but it's a profound experience that will help you understand and love the instrument.
- 3-string electric guitar - makes it fun and easy for kids and beginners to play music right from the start
- Adjustable-height bridge for low-string action, enhanced playability and comfort
- Comes with D'Addario strings
- Includes printed playing-guide
Ecourage your young one with innovative guitar.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.