- J17604 000000000 J17604000000000
Loog Guitars Loog I Acoustic Guitar Kit
- Write a Review
Minimalistic to its core, the Loog Guitars Loog I Acoustic Guitar Kit is fun, cute and small, but it's not a toy: it's a real guitar, made out of rea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A DIY dream. Put it together yourself and then get to enjoying playing guitar.
Minimalistic to its core, the Loog Guitars Loog I Acoustic Guitar Kit is fun, cute and small, but it's not a toy: it's a real guitar, made out of real wood, that allows you to play chords and virtually any song. The Loog is designed to make it fun and easy to play music. Plus, the fact that you get to build your own guitar, you develop a deep connection with it, and that is why the Loog is shipped unassembled. Putting it together only takes 15 minutes, but it's a profound experience that will help you understand and love the instrument.
- Second-generation design with dramatically improved sound
- Adjustable-height bridge for low-string action and enhanced playability
- Now with D'Addario Pro Arte nylon strings
- Includes pickguard set (five interchangeable pickguards in different colors)
- Includes printed playing guide
- Backpack sold separately
Ideal for youngsters or adults wanting a fun way to learn the guitar. Order today!
- Color: Natural
- Body Finish: Translucent water-based matte varnish
- Body Back: Basswood
- Body Top: Basswood
- Body Side: One-piece solid basswood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 18
- String Nut: Bone
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Bone
- Hardware Finish: Silver
- Strings: Nylon, D'Addario Pro Arte
- Length: 29.7 in. (754.5 mm)
- Width: 6.3 in. (160 mm)
- Depth: 2.6 in. (66 mm)
- Weight: Approx. 2.2 lb. (1 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.