- Write a Review
A comfortable body size with attention to detail and B-Band electronics.
- Artist Deco Nylon
Art Deco is an eclectic artistic & design style that began in Paris in the 1920s, and flourished internationally. It represented elegance, glamour, functionality & modernity. Its linear symmetry was a distinct departure from the flowing, asymmetrical, organic curves of its predecessor, Art Nouveau.
Luna's Art Deco guitar has a clean, crisp design that perfectly reflects the Deco movement. The mother-of-pearl inlay, stunning against ebony, is a perfect example of Deco minimalism. This instrument merges elegance and functionality that adds up to a truly exceptional instrument.
- Body: Grand Auditorium
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid rosewood
- Neck: One-piece mahogany
- Fretboard/bridge/binding: Ebony
- Rosette: Ebony
- Inlay: Mother-of-pearl
- Nut/saddle: Black nubone
- Preamp/tuner: B-Band T55
- Scale: 25-1⁄2″
- Nut size: 1-11⁄16″
Enjoy the beautiful sound and style of this Deco-rated guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.