- Write a Review
Large size, quilted maple top, and unique inlaid cresent rosette.
The crescent moon on Luna's Trans-Blue Eclipse shines brightly in mother-of-pearl against a transparent blue over quilted maple sky. To complete the sky theme, Luna's logo is set against a matching headstock with satin nickel tuners while Luna's mother- of- pearl signature moon phase fret markers make their way across a slim rosewood finger board. This Grand Concert style body is larger than the folk and offers a rich, full-bodied sound.
Plugged in, the state-of-the-art B-Band preamp tuner maintains the intimate and natural acoustic tonal quality of this fine instrument. The B-Band provides a 3-band EQ with volume control, built-in tuner, and phase switch to fight feedback.
- Inlaid Crescent Rosette
- Top: Quilted Maple
- Back & Sides: Maple
- Body: Grand Concert
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Tuners: Diecast satin
- Preamp/Tuner: B-Band
- Scale: 25 1?2"
- Nut: 1 5?8"
Enjoy the full sound and beauty of this splendid guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.