- Write a Review
Moon phases inlay with cutaway and pickup.
The crescent moon on Luna's Eclipse Series shines brightly in mother-of-pearl against trans black. To complete the night sky theme, Luna's logo is set against a matching headstock while Luna's signature, mother-of-pearl moon phase fret markers make their way across a slim fingerboard. And now Luna offers the Nox model, depicting lunar phases around a gorgeously inlaid soundhole.
Body: Grand Concert
Top: Solid spruce
Back & sides: Mahogany
Nut/saddle: Black NuBone
Preamp/tuner: B-Band T55
Nut size: 1-5„8³
Finish: Black Gloss
Luna has always given their customers the moon; now they give you the eclipse. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.