- Product 519344
Luna Guitars Fauna Series Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
A downsized jumbo acoustic body with select spruce top gives the Luna Moth a sound that's as pleasing and distinctive as its appearance. The petite n...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Luna Moth guitar offers maximum versatility and is engineered for superb playing comfort.
A downsized jumbo acoustic body with select spruce top gives the Luna Moth a sound that's as pleasing and distinctive as its appearance. The petite neck profile and cutaway body style is easy to play with full fingerboard access. The built-in electronics feature a piezo electric pickup with a 3-band equalizer and Luna Guitars' signature mother-of-pearl inlaid moon phase fret markers. Its breathtakingly delicate luna moth inlay captures the elusive creature's ethereal beauty in striking abalone under a mother-of-pearl moon on a rich indigo background.
- Downsized jumbo cutaway body
- 90 mm body depth
- 25-1/2" scale length with 1-5/8" nut width
- Select spruce top
- Mahogany back & sides
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Petite neck profile
- Piezo pickup with 3-band active equalizer
- Die cast tuners with mother-of-pearl buttons
- Magnificent luna moth inlay in abalone, agave & mother-of-pearl
- Crescent moon inlaid in mother-of-pearl around the sound hole
- Inlaid mother-of-pearl crescent moon logo on the headstock
- Exclusive moon phase fretboard markers inlaid in mother-of-pearl