- J46447 000001000 J46447000001000
Luna Guitars Flora Moonflower Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Moonflower is an apt addition to Luna's Flora Series, as the Moonflower's large, white trumpet-shaped blooms start to open at night under the moo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Special Trans Mallard finish with moonflower boom and vine inlays make this a gorgeous, eye-catching instrument.
The Moonflower is an apt addition to Luna's Flora Series, as the Moonflower's large, white trumpet-shaped blooms start to open at night under the moon. A sphinx moth poises at the edge of the moonflower's bloom at the soundhole while the same flowers twine down the fingerboard. Leaves and flowers strategically mark the 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 12th, 15th, 17th, 19th and 21st frets. Plugged in, the state-of-the-art Fishman preamp tuner maintains the intimate and natural acoustic tonal quality of this fine instrument. The Fishman Isys+ provides a 2-band EQ with volume control, built-in tuner and phase switch to fight feedback.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Quilt Maple
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Trans Mallard
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.6 in. (41 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: None
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Rosette , Finish, Inlays
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Plant this flower in your musical garden. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.