- Write a Review
A purple parlor inspired by the passionfruit to inspire your musical passions.
Luna Guitars' Passionflower Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a lovely evocation of the blossom for which it is named. From the showy bloom that graces its sound hole to the delicate small parlor body in dramatic trans purple finish over quilted maple, the Passionflower is a striking guitar. Designed for either acoustic or electric play, the guitar is adorned with all of Luna Guitars' signature appearance features. Guitarists will find this to be an exceptionally comfortable instrument as both a result of its Parlor size and contour, while the onboard pre-amp delivers flexibility for amplification.
Intricately beautiful and sweetly scented, the passionflower has long been valued for both its arresting appearance and its healing qualities. Its calming and soothing abilities, documented for hundreds of years, were well-known by indigenous cultures. Flowers span three to four inches in myriad variations of white, pink, red and purple.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: Parlor
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Quilted maple
- Back & sides: Quilted maple
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Trans purple
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25-1/4 in.
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Trans purple
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Open geared
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Daeil Chemical (Plastic)
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish, rosette
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.