- J21496 000001000 J21496000001000
Luna Guitars Gypsy Zebra Grand Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Gypsy acoustics remain a perfect student guitars for older children or adults, easy on the eyes and the wallet. Combining unique styling with value a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Impressionable top reminiscent of its namesake will turn heads while the tried-and-true tonewoods will perk up ears.
Gypsy acoustics remain a perfect student guitars for older children or adults, easy on the eyes and the wallet. Combining unique styling with value and integrity, the Gypsy Series make your purchasing experience simple, accessible and affordable.
The beauty of these little jewels is that each instrument is unique because of the organic nature of the woods used. Case sold separately.
Body: Grand concert
Top: Select spruce with exotic laminate
Back & Sides: Mahogany
Preamp: Onboard Luna
Case sold separately
Order this cool looking and sounding guitar today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.