- Write a Review
Striking acoustic with sophisticated electronics.
The Luna Henna Sahara invokes the colors and the mood of the desert. It is dreadnought size with a sloping cutaway for easy access above the 12th fret. The solid spruce top carries a symmetrical design that relies on triangles and diamonds, along with straight lines inside the geometric shapes that fan outward. The color of the design on the top matches beautifully with the mahogany back and sides. The T55 preamp features a knob for volume control as well as fixed bass and treble controls and a sweepable midrange. The T55 has a notch filter as well so it's easy to find good sound with minimal feedback.
The body is shallower than a full-size dreadnought, which makes it easy to play in a performance context, but it still has a sufficiently deep and resonant body to give a full and satisfying acoustic sound.
- Laser-etched art by Alex Morgan
- Body: grand concert
- Top: solid spruce
- Back & sides: mahogany
- Neck: mahogany
- Preamp/tuner: B-Band T55
- Scale: 25-1„2³
- Nut size: 1-1„16³
- Finish: satin
It's a hot guitar, but it's a dry heat. Order today..
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.