- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luna Guitars Safari Supreme Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- J05621 000000000 J05621000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Many discriminating players have been asking for a solid top travel guitar. This little jewel boasts not only a solid top, but many other elegant app...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Travel guitar with solid top.
Many discriminating players have been asking for a solid top travel guitar. This little jewel boasts not only a solid top, but many other elegant appointments, including an ebony fingerboard and bridge and laser-etched henna-inspired rosette by Alex Morgan. The abbreviated body make it easy to transport and comfortable to play.
Any acoustic guitar with a smaller resonant cavity is going to be less present, notably in bass and volume relative to full-size acoustics. The Safari Supreme mitigates this to a significant degree through the solid top and acoustic design. It has a surprisingly satisfying sound and comes with a gig bag to help you get where you're going.
- Body type: 3/4 Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Select Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Satin Natural
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 22.87 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin Natural
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Sealed Die-Cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Order today and get an ideal travel companion.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Rich Sound
- Stays In Tune
- Small Venues
Comments about Luna Guitars Safari Supreme Acoustic Guitar:
The bowl back is a radical departure for the Safari line -- totally unexpected. That plus solid spruce top and NuBone ivories deliver great volume and tone for a 3/4-size instrument. The factory setup was also a surprise, with the same string spacing, neck radius, and low buzz-free action I'd expect from a Martin or Taylor (seriously -- I checked mine with feeler guages just to confirm it). As for good looks, the gold-plated hardware really accensuates the unusually rich mahogany finish -- and the tasteful laser-cut soundhole design adds a final gourmet touch.
The only thing I'd change are the strings -- mine came through with 11s (lights) and I'll be switching to 12s (medium-light). Also, if you're going to play it out, consider spending a little extra for a padded case.
Bottom line, far from a "beach banger", this is a serious instrument with great tone and a full range of quality features. If anything, it's underpriced.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.