- J21492 000001000 J21492000001000
Luna Guitars Vista Bear Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Luna Guitars' Vista Series continues a tradition of beautiful, innovative design, laden with personal meaning. The collection of four guitars evokes ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Uses a gorgeous collection of exotic woods to create a natural scene that should inspire you for years.
Luna Guitars' Vista Series continues a tradition of beautiful, innovative design, laden with personal meaning. The collection of four guitars evokes majestic landscapes created with paduak, quilt maple, blackwood, spalted maple, ovangkol, koa and cocobo made out of exotic wood, with open space to all sides and above... giving your creativity room to roam, explore and soar! The Vista Bear's motif naturally features a bear on the move with a treeline and mountain range in the background during sunset.
Your audience will find their imaginations sparked by the composition of vibrant colors and textures in the specially-chosen, exotic wood veneers of each model. Best of all, the natural variations in these woods' grain and color make every Vista Series guitar unique among its fellows... mirroring the individual ways that we each perceive the vistas in our own lives.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Paduak, quilt maple, blackwood, spalted maple, ovangkol, koa and cocobolo
- Back & sides: Ovangkol
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.62" (41.3mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: B-band
- Configuration: Piezo and mic
- Preamp EQ: 4-band
- Feedback filter: Notch, Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Die-cast chrome gold-plated with satin black buttons
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Nubone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: China
Get this honey of a deal today. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Luna Guitars Vista Bear Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
This guitar's workmanship, setup, sound and looks blows me away at this price point. I did buy it as an open box item but it is well worth the full asking price compared to what you get from other NAMED brands. The case in it's self is beautiful (very well made too and stunning to look at). Another awesome guitar from Luna. Thanks guys and gals!