- J49715 000001000 J49715000001000
Luna Guitars Vista Deer Tropical Wood Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Touting superb craftsmanship and rich, warm sound, Luna acoustics have long been sought-after for their remarkable aesthetics. The Vista Series once ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A full-functioning musical work of art.
Touting superb craftsmanship and rich, warm sound, Luna acoustics have long been sought-after for their remarkable aesthetics. The Vista Series once again shows Luna blurring the line between the world of fine art and the art of advanced acoustic guitar building.
The Vista Series Deer model showcases a skillfully crafted top, made from attractive tonewoods that bring its unique panoramic image to life. Handmade from a combination that includes paduk, mother of pearl, blackwood, cocobolo, spalted maple, teal abalone, bubinga, and koa, each guitar is a completely unique work of art.
The Vista Deer features a gloss-finished, flamed maple bound, Grand Concert body with choice koa back and sides for enhanced tone and projection.
Precision-fitted with a hand-shaped 25-1/2 in. scale mahogany neck and capped with a smooth, pearl Moon Phase inlaid ebony fretboard—the Vista Deer’s feel, playability, and standalone acoustic sound are nothing short of inspirational.
Once plugged in, the Vista Deer takes off in yet another sonic direction. Owing to a Fishman Presys+ (PSY-201) preamp/tuner, the Vista Deer offers clear, strong, natural acoustic sound on stage—even when going against dense instrumentation.
Whether plugged-in or not, the Vista Series’ incredibly full tone, pristine clarity, and unique visual presence make it the ideal instrument to make your musical statement.
- Body type: Grand Concert/OO
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Paduk, Cocobolo, Spalted Maple, Blackwood, Bubinga, Koa
- Back & sides: Cocobolo
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Gloss Natural
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Gloss Natural
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 4-band
- Feedback filter: Notch, Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Info not available
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Bridge: Info not available
- Saddle & nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods, Top inlays
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Order this remarkable Luna creation today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.