- J40745 000001000 J40745000001000
Luna Guitars Vista Eagle 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This comfortable, concert size guitar was specifically built for acoustic use (no pre-amp) and delivers a full sound and tonal quality commonly found...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Gorgeous tonewoods, a comfortable neck and Fishman electronics.
This comfortable, concert size guitar was specifically built for acoustic use (no pre-amp) and delivers a full sound and tonal quality commonly found on far more expensive instruments. Includes hardshell case.
Who among us has never dreamed of soaring high and free above the world upon which we're bound? The Vista Eagle lets your imagination take wing against a blazing sky, high above a variegated plain.
This sunlit entry in the Vista series is open to interpretation. It can evoke the delight of unhurried motion, rising upon warm updrafts – or the bracing urgency of frigid, stiff wind during necessary flight. Whether you're practicing, writing songs, or performing, this guitar will lend a sense of wonder and elevate your creative perspective.
- Body type: Concert
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Rosewood, Zebrawood, Paduk, Bird's Eye Maple, Ebony
- Back & sides: Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.61" (41mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase and notch
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 12-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Own this wonderful-looking and great-sounding 12-string. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.