- J48047 000001000 J48047000001000
Luna Guitars Woodland Spalted Maple Solid Top Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This Woodland Series guitar marries the simple styling of Luna's Crescent soundhole rosette with a fabulous spalted maple top, back and sides. The st...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Natural finish lets you enjoy this beautiful, comfortable guitar's spalted maple woodgrain.
This Woodland Series guitar marries the simple styling of Luna's Crescent soundhole rosette with a fabulous spalted maple top, back and sides. The stunning organic wood grains displayed in this series ensure that, like fingerprints, no two guitars are alike. Luna's specially designed neck profile ensures a comfortable playing experience that puts challenging notes and chords within easy reach. Luna's exclusive moon phase fretboard markers inlaid in mother-of-pearl trace the length of the rosewood fretboard over mahogany neck.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: Folk
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Spalted Maple
- Back & sides: Spalted Maple
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Natural
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.6 in. (41 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Natural
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Piezo and mic
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Info not available
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Daeil Chemical (Plastic)
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Order this sweet-looking guitar today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.