- Write a Review
An affordable Spanish nylon-string with traditional styling and appointments.
The Model AV from Rodriguez guitars features a solid Canadian Cedar Top and Rosewood back & sides, and a Sapele neck.
The neck is reinforced with two ebony strips on the underside of the fingerboard to provide rigidity and eliminate movement caused by aging. Appointments include stained Indian rosewood binding, wood mosaic sound-hole rosette, and a traditional gloss finish.
Manual Rodriguez has been making distinctive guitars for the world's pre-eminent guitarists since 1905. Rodriguez guitars are known for their high level of craftsmanship and balanced, pure tone. Rodriguez uses only the finest tonewoods and hand-forms each guitar to precise tolerances. There is no detail too minor to merit attention in the creation of any Rodriguez guitar - each one being as unique and individual as the musician who plays it.
- Head Shape: Manuel Rodriguez style
- Headstock overlay: Indian rosewood
- Tuners: gold-plated slotted
- Strings: D'Addario J46 EXP strings
- Nut: bone
- Nut width: 52mm (2.04")
- Neck joint: Spanish heel
- Neck material: Sapele
- Scale: 650mm (25.6")
- Fingerboard material: Indian rosewood
- Fingerboard radius: flat
- Fret size: classic medium
- Number of fret: 19 silverplated
- Body Shape: classical
- Top: solid Canadian Cedar Top
- Back and Sides: Laminate Indian Rosewood
- Body depth: 90mm (3.54")
- Binding: stained Indian rosewood
- Soundhole inlay: multicolored wood mosaic rosette
- Bridge: Indian rosewood
- Saddle: bone
Choose a classical with a pedigree. Order today.