- J31107 000001000 J31107000001000
Martin 00-18 Authentic 1931 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Authentic Series 1931 00-18 Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar from Martin is faithfully reproduced with hide glue construction, dovetail neck joint, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Faithful recreation of a classic for the modern player with all the key details.
The Authentic Series 1931 00-18 Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar from Martin is faithfully reproduced with hide glue construction, dovetail neck joint, Adirondack spruce top with Vintage Tone System, genuine mahogany back and sides and a black ebony fingerboard and bridge, this 00-12 fret guitar will appeal to a broad range of players and musical styles with its well-balanced tone. Other appointments of the Authentic Series 1931 00-18 Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar include an Authentic 18 Old Style abalone fingerboard inlays, an Authentic 1931 neck shape, Old Style 18 multi-stripe rosette, slotted headstock with 1931 taper, and a gloss finish.
- Body type:00-12 Fret
- Top wood:AdirondackSpruce with VTS
- Back & sides: Genuine Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish:Vintage Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Authentic 1931 Standard Taper
- Nut width:1.75" (44.45mm)
- Neck wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale length:24.9"
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish: Vintage Gloss
- Brand:Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:MadagascarRosewood
- Tuning machines:Golden Age Relic Brass Side Mount with Cream Plastic knobs
- Saddle & nut:Bone/Ebony
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Tonewoods
- Case:Hardshell case
Order this special Martin today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.