- Product 501662
Martin 00-18S John Mellencamp Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Martin 00-18S John Mellencamp Acoustic Guitar boasts a solid Carpathian spruce top as well as a stunning solid quilted mahogany back and sides fo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Choice tonewoods and understated appointments make this Martin guitar a beautiful specimen of expert luthiery.
The Martin 00-18S John Mellencamp Acoustic Guitar boasts a solid Carpathian spruce top as well as a stunning solid quilted mahogany back and sides for bright, clear tone. For a Rock & Roll Hall of Famer and Grammy winner, Mellencamp's signature guitar truly had to be something special. The superb blend of tonewoods and scalloped 1/4" top braces afford this Martin guitar excellent response and balanced tone. The understated aesthetic touches on the 00-18S John Mellencamp Guitar make its rare woods and outstanding tone stand out. Signed by John Mellencamp, this beautiful”and very playable”Martin Guitar is a great addition to any guitar collection.
- Model: 00-18s John Mellencamp Gloss
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 00-12 Fret
- Top: Solid Carpathian Spruce
- Rosette: Old Style 18
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4''
- Back Material: Solid Quilted Mahogany
- Back Purfling: Style 18
- Side Material: Solid Quilted Mahogany
- Endpiece: Tortoise Color - Brown
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Binding: Tortoise Color - Brown
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Side Inlay: None
- Back Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Slotted/Square Slots/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Heelcap: Solid Black Ebony
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.9''
- # Of Frets Clear: 12
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Abalone Dots @ 5th, 7th & 9th. John Mellencamp Signature Between 18th & 20th Fret - Mop
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss with Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Pyramid with Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Waverly with Small Ivoroid Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Light Phosphor Bronze (MSP4100)
- Bridge & End Pins: Solid Black Ebony
- Pickguard: None
- Case: 525 Geib Style
- Interior Label: Signed By John Mellencamp, Numbered In Sequence