- 501660 000000000 501660000000000
Martin 00-28VS Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Martin 00-28VS recreates a pre-World War II acoustic guitar that features a solid Sitka spruce top, solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, an...Read More
The Martin 00-28VS recreates a pre-World War II acoustic guitar that features a solid Sitka spruce top, solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, and a select hardwood modified V-shaped neck. The OO-28VS guitar's appointments include black and white boltaron endpiece and back inlays, zig-zag back purfling, a grained ivoroid heelcap, and diamond and square fingerboard position inlays. This comfortable Martin guitar produces a remarkably rich depth of tone, with clear trebles that are not overshadowed by the bass notes. Includes case.
A World War II-era guitar style reincarnated for the 21st century.
- Body type: 00-12 Fret
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Polished Gloss with Aging Toner
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modded V
- Nut width: 1.875" (47.62mm)
- Fingerboard: Solid Black Ebony
- Neck wood: Select Hardwood
- Scale length: 24.9"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Waverly Side Mounts with Butterbean Knobs
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Inlays
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: United States
Sweet tone and superb craftsmanship set this guitar in a league of its own ” order this re-creation of a classic today.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.