More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J31108 000001000 J31108000001000
Martin 000-42 Authentic Series 1939 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Remaining true to its origins, the 000-42 Authentic Series 1939 is meticulously crafted with hide glue construction, dovetail neck joint, solid Adiro...Read More
Special design and torrefaction system make this as authentic as the 000 model it's crafted after.
Remaining true to its origins, the 000-42 Authentic Series 1939 is meticulously crafted with hide glue construction, dovetail neck joint, solid Adirondack spruce top with Vintage Tone System, solid Madagascar rosewood back and sides and black ebony fingerboard and bridge. This is a 000 model that will reward players with its rich sustain and crisp tone for generations.
Further, Martin Guitar’s Research and Development (R&D) team rediscovered a process used by our craftsmen and craftswomen in the early 1900s to final dress the lacquer on our instruments by hand. The end result is a warm glow appearance that is as enticing to the eye as it is to the touch. The Vintage Gloss finish leaves the guitar with a satin appearance, far from the appearance of a satin spray.
- Body type:000-14 Fret
- Top wood:AdirondackSpruce
- Back & sides:MadagascarRosewood
- Bracing pattern: Authentic Spruce with VTS
- Body finish:Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape: Authentic 1939
- Nut width:1.69" (43mm)
- Neck wood:Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Scale length:24.9"
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Gloss
- Brand:Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:MadagascarRosewood
- Tuning machines:NickelEnclosed Gear
- Saddle & nut:Bone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features: Body shape
- Case:Hardshell case
This special Martin is worth every penny. Order today!