- Product 513301
Martin 000-ECHF Belleza Bianca Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Martin Bellezza Bianca acoustic guitar features a top crafted from bookmatched Engelmann spruce, treasured by players and guitar builders alike f...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Clapton and Fujiwara finish their next collaboration for Martin called Bellezza Bianca ("White Beauty").
The Martin Bellezza Bianca acoustic guitar features a top crafted from bookmatched Engelmann spruce, treasured by players and guitar builders alike for its clear, full tone and outstanding balance. Scalloped 5/16" top braces enhance the top's dynamic range. Bigleaf flamed maple back and sides contribute bright timbre and impressive projection. The 1-3/4" (at the nut) modified V-shape neck with diamond volute is carved from genuine mahogany.
Polished gloss white finish on the body and neck provide the perfect "canvas" for Bellezza Bianca's striking appointments. The distinctive rosette of "slotted diamonds" inlaid on a black background first seen on Bellezza Nera looks even better on Bellezza Bianca. Fine pattern herringbone purfling encircles the top and divides the back. Creamcolored grained ivoroid binding trims the top, back and side edges, with fine black/white/black line purfling accenting the back and sides. The grained ivoroid endpiece is likewise accented with black/white/black inlay. A beveled and polished black pickguard continues the black and white theme.
Like the Bellezza Nera, Bellezza Bianca's bound and polished black African ebony headplate showcases the "alternative torch" inlay”a design created for one of the first Martin 00-45s in 1902”in vibrant abalone pearl and special sterling silver-plated mini tuners with sterling silver-plated buttons. The bound black African ebony fingerboard, highlighted by mitered black/white line inlay, bears Martin Style 45 snowflake position markers from the 1st to the 17th fret, and "Bellezza Bianca" in script between the 19th and 20th frets.
To assure superb tone, Bellezza Bianca is fitted with a bone nut and compensated bone saddle. Carved from black African ebony, the belly bridge comes equipped with black ebony bridge pins inlaid with abalone pearl dots; a matching pearl inlaid ebony endpin is also included.
Each Bellezza Bianca is delivered in a distinctive white Geib style case with white plush lining and features a special white interior label signed by Eric Clapton, Hiroshi Fujiwara, Martin Artist Relations head Dick Boak and Martin Chairman C. F. Martin IV.
- CONSTRUCTION: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- TOP: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- ROSETTE: Custom Design w/ White Fiber Inlay Borders on Both Rings
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: 000 14-Fret
- TOP BRACES: Scalloped 5/16''
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid Pacific Big Leaf Flame Maple
- BACK PURFLING: Fine Herringbone w/ 18 Style Black and White Fiber Strip
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid Pacific Big Leaf Flame Maple
- ENDPIECE: Grained Ivoroid
- ENDPIECE INLAY: B/W/B/W Pattern
- BINDING: Grained Ivoroid
- TOP INLAY STYLE: Fine Herringbone
- SIDE INLAY: B/W/B/W Boltaron
- BACK INLAY: Multiple B/W Pattern
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- NECK SHAPE: Modified V
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/Diamond/ SquareTaper
- HEADPLATE: Solid Black Ebony /Alternate Torch Pattern - Select Pearl
- HEELCAP: Grained Ivoroid with B/W/B/W Inlay
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Solid Black Ebony
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.''
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 1/4''
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: Style 45 Snowflake- Abalone/Bellezza Bianca In M.O.P. Between 19th & 20th Frets
- FINGERBOARD BINDING: Grained Ivoroid
- FINISH BACK & SIDES: Polished Gloss
- FINISH TOP: White Polished Gloss
- FINISH NECK: White Polished Gloss
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Solid Black Ebony
- BRIDGE STYLE: Standard Belly
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2 1/4''
- SADDLE:16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- TUNING MACHINES: Gotoh Silver Plated
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Martin MSP 4100 Light Phosphor Bronze
- BRIDGE & END PINS: Ebony w/ Abalone Pearl Dots
- PICKGUARD: Black
- CASE: 533EW Geib style
- INTERIOR LABEL: Special White Label Signed By CFM IV, Eric Clapton, Hiroshi Fujiwara, and Dick Boak (Edition Size Closed at 410)
- ELECTRONICS: Optional
- OTHER OPTIONS: Available left-handed at no additional charge
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This is an amazing guitar. I have begun to doubt that there is an upgrade I can make from my Belleza Bianca guitar. There are more expensive ones on the market, but none can compare to the huge, yet magnificently crisp sound of the solid maple. The construction is unquestionable. This is the only guitar on the face of this planet I have had no problems with in two full years. That in itself is worth the somewhat heavy price. With the sound factored in, this guitar is worth more than any Taylor, Yairi, Gibson, Takamine, or any other Martin in my opinion. Nothing can compare with the finish as well. White may not be the most common colour for a guitar, but it is without doubt the most beautiful. It makes me feel younger, which is incredible because I bought it for my own 40th birthday. Enjoy your new Martin!