- Product J06762
Martin 000S14 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Offered as a 2014 NAMM Show Special limited to no more than thirty premium instruments, the SS-000S-14 is a breathtaking traditional 12-fret design c...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Stunning highly figured Claro walnut woodgrain gives this topnotch Martin one-of-a-kind good looks and excellent sound.
Offered as a 2014 NAMM Show Special limited to no more than thirty premium instruments, the SS-000S-14 is a breathtaking traditional 12-fret design crafted with rare highly figured Claro walnut top, back, sides and neck. A classic floral and vine inlay motif is executed in thin veneers of tonally viable aluminum, beautifully designed and engraved by master engraver Tira Mitchell. A thinly dimensioned top supported with Adirondack red spruce bracing and hide glue body construction yields a surprisingly balanced and brilliant fingerstyle sound.
- Construction: Mahogany Block/Dovetail Neck Joint/Hide Glue Body Assembly
- Body Size: 000-12 Fret
- Top: Solid Extreme High Figure Claro Walnut
- Rosette: 3 Ring with Engraved Aluminum & Wood Fiber Rings
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Adirondack Spruce 1/4''
- Back Material: Solid Extreme High Figure Claro Walnut
- Back Purfling: 3-piece Engraved Aluminum Inlay
- Side Material: Solid Extreme High Figure Claro Walnut
- Endpiece: Solid Extreme High Figure Claro Walnut
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/Maple/Black Fiber
- Binding: Solid Extreme High Figure Claro Walnut
- Top Inlay Style: Black/Maple/Black Fiber
- Side Inlay: Black/Maple/Black Fiber
- Back Inlay: Black/Maple/Black Fiber
- Neck Material: Solid Extreme High Figure Claro Walnut
- Neck Shape: Modified V
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Slotted/Diamond/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid Extreme High Figure Claro Walnut
- Heelcap: Solid Extreme High Figure Claro Walnut with Black/Maple/Black Inlay
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 12
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-13/16''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-5/16''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Engraved Aluminum Oversize Style 42 Snowflakes
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back and Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Polished Gloss
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Pyramid with Drop-In Long Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Long/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Engraved Golden Age Nickel with Ivoroid Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge and End Pins: Engraved Aluminum Bridge Pins with Black Ebony End Pins
- Pickguard: none
- Case: 535 Geib Style
- Interior Label: Signed by CFM IV - Numbered in Sequence with Total (30 max)
- Electronics: none
Get this limited edition model before they are all sold out. Order today!