- Product 501669
Martin 000X1RGT Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Martin 000X1RGT is the second in a series of gloss top acoustic guitars in Martin's affordable X Series. Each guitar's solid spruce top is finish...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A solid-topped guitar at a price you can afford.
The Martin 000X1RGT is the second in a series of gloss top acoustic guitars in Martin's affordable X Series. Each guitar's solid spruce top is finished to a high polished gloss, not only for aesthetics, but for wear properties and surprisingly enhanced tonal response.
A solid Sitka spruce top is joined to a rosewood-patterned HPL composite body to deliver great Martin tone in a very affordable package.
- Model: 000X1RGT
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28 Overlay
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame ''X-1''
- Top Braces: Solid Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Indian Rosewood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Back Purfling: None
- Side Material: Indian Rosewood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Endpiece: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Binding: None
- Top Inlay Style: None
- Side Inlay: None
- Back Inlay: None
- Neck Material: Natural Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Indian Rosewood Pattern Hpl
- Heelcap: None
- Fingerboard Material: Black Micarta
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: None
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Finish Back & Sides: None
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: None
- Bridge Material: Black Micarta
- Bridge Style: Belly With Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome With Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Light Phosphor Bronze (MSP4100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White With Black Dots
- Pickguard: Tortoise Color
- Interior Label: Foil Label
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
First and foremost, it's a Martin and sounds just as full and rich as many of the higher-end Martins. The slightly less rating for features is not to detract from the overall quality of this guitar. Action is smooth and is simply a dream to play.