- Product 513369
Martin 00X1 Java Mahogany Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The 00X1 Java Mahogany is the first full-depth 00 guitar offered in the popular X Series. With a delicate balanced tone, a full 24.5 scale and a comf...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Solid spruce and full depth distinguish this easy-playing 00 size.
The 00X1 Java Mahogany is the first full-depth 00 guitar offered in the popular X Series. With a delicate balanced tone, a full 24.5 scale and a comfortable body shape, this acoustic guitar is perfect for many styles of play. The back and sides are crafted with rich and dark Java mahogany high pressure laminate (HPL) and the top is bookmatched from solid Sitka spruce. The unique rosette pattern is inlaid with grained Ivoroid bordered in black and white. A tasteful morado fingerboard is without inlay except for side position dots.
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck joint
- Body size: 00-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Grained Ivoroid with Multiple Black/White
- Top bracing pattern: A Frame X
- Top braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back material: Java Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Side material: Java Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Neck material: Natural Stratabond
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Java Mahogany Pattern HPL w/Printed Logo
- Fingerboard material: Solid Morado or Solid East India Rosewood
- Scale length: 25.4
- # of frets clear: 14
- # of frets total: 20
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 2-1/8''
- Finish back & sides: None
- Finish top: Hand Rubbed
- Bridge material: Solid Morado or Solid East India Rosewood
- Bridge style: Belly
- Bridge string spacing: 2-1/8"
- Saddle: 16" radius/Compensated/White Tusk
- Tuning machines: Chrome w/Small Knobs
- Recommended strings: Martin MSP 4100 Light Phosphor Bronze
- Bridge & endpins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Tortoise Color
- Interior label: Foil Label
Reviewed by 6 customers
Displaying reviews 1-6
I bought this guitar about 10 months ago and have loved it ever since. This guitar is very reliable, sounds amazing, and is very reasonably priced. The notes sound very crisp and clear, and the guitar is extremely playable. Great guitar! My friend loved playing mine so much that he went and bought his own. Definitely worth checking out if you are in the market for an acoustic in this price range. I tried every guitar in this range at guitar center and this was the one I settled on
Just got my martin today and i was a little skeptical about these new x series with hpl wood Lam.But do not worry because this is a martin and c.f. martin co. would not not produce a guitar that did not retain that great martin tone and dont forget how it smells.This martin is great so dont worry just save that money and get one of these you will be very satisfied..
This is my first review on a guitar and i have played and owned many brands. I received this Martin today and it came out of the box ready to play with just a little tuning.I was really surprized at the sound being a laminet back and side.The tone is rich just as you would expect from Martin and very comfortable to play.The action is just fine from the factory however i always install new strings.The frets are finished smooth and construction is very good through out the guitar.For the money you cant go wrong because it is a Martin.....
I've played this guitar every day I've been at work (a music store). It's my favorite of all the guitars I can think of buying on my income. I have Taylors, Martins, Alvarez, Fenders and assorted others at all price ranges available to me on a daily basis, but this little sweetheart is the best - intonation, timbre, action, it's all there.
I've just recently purchased the Martin OOX1 Java Mahogany Acoustic Guitar and have been completely satisfied with it. I was proud of the full sound for the price I gave. Its also made in the U.S.A so thats always a plus. I just loved the finish and the spruce top adds to the sound of the guitar. I recommend this guitar to anyone who wants a Martin at a mid-range price.
I have a electric guitar, I got this one cause i was taking lessons and I needed a acoustic. I couldnt be more pleased. The guitar is gorgous, it has great tone. All my friends are jealous, It is a absolute great buy. It stays in tune for weeks and it couldnt be better, I would recomend this guitar to anyone