- J31115 000000000 J31115000000000
Martin 15 Series OMC-15ME Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The warm tones of mahogany pair beautifully with this small-bodied Orchestra guitar. The 15 Series OMC-15ME Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Beautiful all-mahogany body provides the warmth, while state-of-the-art Fishman electronics enhance plugged-in performance.
The warm tones of mahogany pair beautifully with this small-bodied Orchestra guitar. The 15 Series OMC-15ME Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar is an acoustic-electric cutaway features solid mahogany top, back and sides and an East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge. The fingerboard is enhanced with diamonds and squares position inlays. The sleek modified low oval neck with a Performing Artist taper allows for greater ease when playing up and down the fretboard. The Fishman Matrix VT Enhance electronics complete this model to give you the tone you fell in love with in the first place. Other appointments include abalone fingerboard inlay, multi-stripe rosette, modern belly bridge with drop-in saddle, and nickel open gear tuners with butterbean knobs .
Includes hardshell case.
Matrix VT Enhanced
The Matrix VT Enhanced feature a new bridge plate mounted transducer to add dimension, resonance and body to the tone of the guitar.
The Aura VT Enhanced and Matrix VT Enhanced are unobtrusive, with no controls or holes cut into the side of the guitar. The easy-to-use Volume, Tone and Enhance Blend controls are mounted inside the soundhole for convenient access during performance. The resulting sound quality meets the Martin standard of excellence with an unmatched sound and responsiveness to touch and playing.
- Body type: 000-14 Fret
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Non scalloped X-type
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval/High Performance Taper
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: East Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Bridge: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Compensated White Tusq/Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickup System
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Order this gorgeous Martin today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.