- Product J31118
Martin 17 Series 000-17 Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The sloped shoulder 17 Series 000-17 Auditorium Acoustic Guitar features a gorgeous Whiskey Sunset Burst finish on a solid Sitka spruce top. Mah...Click To Read More About This Product
- This item doesn't currently ship to Ukraine. Where does it ship?
6-Month* financing available.
- 45 Day Returns
- Top Rated
Solid long-term investment with quality tonewoods, highly playable neck and sharp burst finish.
The sloped shoulder 17 Series 000-17 Auditorium Acoustic Guitar features a gorgeous Whiskey Sunset Burst finish on a solid Sitka spruce top. Mahogany back and sides are bound in grained ivoroid, a modern straightline Guatemalan rosewood bridge and a modified low oval neck with Performing Artist taper are combined to make this guitar not only fast and easy to play, but also something you will be proud to own for years to come.
- Body type: 000-14 Fret Slope Shoulder
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval/High Performance Taper
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Select Hardwood
- Scale length: 24.9"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Golden Age Relic Nickel
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited edition
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Grab this high-quality Martin today. Order now!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Martin 17 Series 000-17 Auditorium Acoustic Guitar:
I love this guitar. I had noticed this guitar when they first put it out but gave it little thought. I have a CEO 7 and so what do I need another 00. So I was in GC and I picked one up. Wow it was so light. I started playing it and was hooked. Was it better than the CEO 7? Not really. About the same. But I had to have it. I bought the sunburst. Every time I open the case to play it I fall in love. It's like a new born. You can't help yourself. It really is an emotional experience. You want to hold it in your hands and just love it. Techniqually it's great. It's a Martin for Christ sake. I put a K&K Mini in it and it goes where I go.
- Was this a gift?: