More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- #J42364 0000020002023426 J423640000020002023426
Martin 17 Series 000-17E Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Whether you choose the satin black smoke or whiskey sunset finish, they are offset with grained ivoroid binding and a pickguard which show off the un...Read More
A comfortable body design, choice of two great finishes and easy-to-use Fishman electronics make this a must-have Martin.
Whether you choose the satin black smoke or whiskey sunset finish, they are offset with grained ivoroid binding and a pickguard which show off the understated beauty of this Martin 000-17E Grand Auditorium guitar. It is crafted with a solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides for a comforting, warm tone. The rosewood fingerboard and bridge pop against the rich, black satin finish. The comfortable body size and modified low oval neck with a Performing Artist taper make this guitar easy to play. This model comes equipped with Matrix VT Enhance acoustic amplification by Fishman.
Includes hardshell case.
- Body type:000-14 Fret
- Top wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides:Mahogany
- Bracing pattern:Scalloped X
- Body finish:Satin
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Modified Low Oval/High Performance Taper
- Nut width:1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Neck wood:Select Hardwood
- Scale length:24.9 in.
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Satin
- Configuration:Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ:1-band
- Feedback filter:No
- Headstock overlay:Ebony
- Tuning machines:Golden Age Relic Nickel
- Saddle & nut:Compensated Bone/Bone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:None
- Case:Hardshell case
- Country of origin:United States
Order this smokin' hot guitar acoustic-electric today!